Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 28 February 2020

Chemo Round 2

As I only have to have chemo for about 3 hours a day, I have the choice of staying in hospital for 5 days to have it or drive to hospital every day for 5 days.

I chose to go to hospital every day for five days so on Monday we went to have a blood test to see if they were high enough to have the chemo, luckily they were.
Also, after losing 3kg after my first chemo I have managed to put that weight back on again. I always try to keep eating because if I lose too much weight and don't put it back on I will have to have a feeding tube, which I definitely DON'T want!

I had my chemo on Monday and Tuesday and on Tuesday afternoon the side effects had started kicking in. On Wednesday and Thursday, I felt very sick in the morning but on Friday I didn't feel too bad.



I also wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who is following me on TikTok because I now have over 7 thousand followers!
You can now also follow my journey on Instagram. My username on Instagram and TikTok is @sallycancer

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Just want you to know that the staff and governors at Anderton Primary are thinking of you.
    kind regards,
    Mark Frost (chair of governors)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Going!!! You’ve got this,, you can kick cancers butt!!!

    ReplyDelete