Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Week after 2nd chemo

Last time after finishing chemo on the Monday, I got a temperature/virus on the following Friday, because of this, I have had to start having GCSF injections to boost my bloods and make it less likely for me to pick up any infections. I've had them before but this time I have to have one every day for 12 days.

I was also planning on going to school the Monday after finishing my second round of chemo on the Friday but because of the Coronavirus, we decided it wasn't worth risking because I am very vulnerable to catch it.

Instead of going into school and getting an infection, we have been looking into getting a robot which can be controlled to walk around school and do a video call so I can control it from home and be in class but not actually be in school. 

We were going to look into fundraising for one but the school have order one!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sally...I'm uncle Steve friend and I also know your mum....just a quick message to I think you are amazingly brave and an inspiration to lots of people...you got this������

    ReplyDelete