Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 10 February 2020

Finally Home!

After the weekend in hospital, my blood results came back negative so I didn't have a line infection and my temperature had kept down so I could finally come home.
I now get two weeks, all being well, at home before I am back in hospital on the 24th for my next round of chemo.

I am feeling so much better and have a lot more energy. I wanted to go into school after not going for the past two weeks but we didn't want to risk picking up any more infections or viruses.

Instead, I had a good time at home getting some fresh air on a dog walk.




1 comment:

  1. You're sO brave, for someone so young to be going through this & still have a smile on your face is just amazing. Carry on fighting, you got this. I've had cancer twice, first when I was just 2. I had a wilms tumour & then again at 34, I got breast cancer. I beat it both times & so will you! Keep smiling ��❤

    ReplyDelete