Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 17 February 2020

Hair

On Thursday, my hair started falling out. This is because chemo kills any fast-growing cells which is what the tumour is made up of. However, your hair is also made up of fast-growing cells therefore the chemo kills your hair making it fall out. Your nails are also fast-growing so sometimes they can go a bit bumpy.

Just like last time, my hair was really annoying me and by Friday I had decided I wanted to shave it off instead of trying to prolong it. On Saturday Milly shaved my head.



1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful with or with out the hair and an absolute Star, I’ve been reading the blog sat in the hospital with Holly today. I would have popped in to see you if you’d been there.
    Send my love to your mum & dad Xx
    Jacqui Jones

    ReplyDelete