Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 28 November 2017

On Monday morning at the hospital I passed my blood test (just) so I could start round 3 of chemo. After the chemo this time I'm going to have a blood transfusion to help me recover quicker. Reckon I'll be skipping out of here then!!!!
Dr. Brennen is a bit worried that I have lost 3kg in weight so she is getting a dietician to come & see me while i'm in hospital.

THE BEST NEWS EVER IS THAT ACCORDING TO MY MRI SCAN MY LUMP IS LESS THAN HALF THE SIZE IT WAS AFTER ONLY 2 CHEMOS!!!!!!!!!

After chemo on left, before chemo on the right... 



That explains why I can do this

6 comments:

  1. Gran and Grandad are always eager to read your blogs. You always give 100% whether it is dancing, swimming or gymnastics even chemo treatment. Continue and amaze your doctors. Your our hero. Lots of love and a thousand hugs. XXXXXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing news. Well done Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! So glad the lump zapping is going well. And you and Milly look fab in the pictures 👏🙂 Best get eating some 🍰🍫🍝🍕🍗 though! I'm sure Dad will happily keep you company on the cake eating front 😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just the best news Sally, that lump doesn't stand a chance!!!!! With the chemo & your determination & all those wonderful doctors & nurses, a terrific winning team 😉!!!!! Yes, you do give everything you do, 100%+& you get great results!!! Lots of love to you, Milly & Mum & Dad, big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s fantastic news Sally. Loving your new superpowers and your handstand T shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news Sally, Hamblet clan are all rooting for you 👍🏻😁💖

    ReplyDelete