Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 12 November 2017

Home again!!!!!

Thursday 9th


I was sick in hospital on Thursday night but didn't tell the nurses because we just wanted to get Home! Daddy found a wheelchair in the carpark- trust him to do something like that! It is coming in very handy though, as one of the side effects is feeling dizzy and light headed when I stand up! I just can't believe how many annoying side effects there are!

We got home at 10pm & I went straight to bed.


Friday 10th


In the morning I still didn't feel great and still felt sick. I spent the day on the sofa and tried to have some pasta and milk but seconds after swallowing it I was sick. But at least I tried to have something! I was sick twice on Friday and could barely keep my eyes open so in the evening when mum was at work I had I little sleep which made me feel a bit better. Then I got my confidence up to try and have some more milk and I wasn't sick!!!!!!! Then went straight up to bed!

Saturday 11th


This morning I decided that I wanted some more milk and I wasn't sick! I had to go to Nan's house while mum was at work and dad had to take Milly training at Manchester's Aquatics Centre near my hospital! 

When we got home I got my confidence up to try some more pasta and it stayed down!!!!!!!!

In the evening, Milly and I had a nail painting session as I got a nail art kit present - thank you!


For tea I had a few chips, pork steak and unfortunately peas, which I just ate because I knew my mum wouldn't let me get away with it!

Then straight to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, you are such a star the way you handle everything around your treatment. A true example of tenacity to us all!!!! Do hope that nasty sickness has gone now & you are enjoying some yummy food again. So enjoying reading your blog, you are an inspiration 😉 lots of love 'appy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally love to hear your feeling better after the treatment!
    Love from Sophy

    ReplyDelete