Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Hair Cut Time!




My hair was starting to get really thin and it looked awful. It was getting really annoying as well because I was forever picking hair off things like my food! I wanted to get it shaved off! So we put my hair in a platt and my mum cut it off at the top while the rest of my family kept messing with my hair that had fallen out! That made me laugh a lot!!!!!!!! Personally, I don't think I suited short hair but everyone thinks I do! Milly went swimming but when she got back we shaved my hair off. At first it felt really weird but I have got used to it now. This morning we went back to Manchester to get my wig. The lady had found us a really good colour which was good! Then she went off to go and curl it! It looks just like my hair! I love it!







12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a super wig, love it 😍. You look beautiful without it too SalπŸ˜‰. You are such whacky family, it's great. Don't think dad suits it, colour not right for him 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super wig, love it 😍 You look beautiful with no hair too SalπŸ˜‰ What a whacky family you are, great, don't think dad suits colour, better bald πŸ˜‚. Lots of love xxxx 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally your attitude is amazing always looking on the bright side. But to be honest you have to be when you have a comedian for a father! Lots of love and hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ome people siut hair and some (like your crazy Dad!) definitely don't! Love the wig and it looks great with the hat too and just in time for bonfire night which we'll miss again. Sorry we won't be there again this year but we'll be thinking of you all enjoying it without us. ��
    Love to you all.
    Les & Dave
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing Sally! Loving the wig and think Dad should keep his too πŸ˜† Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing Sally! Loving the wig and think Dad should keep his too πŸ˜† Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing young lady you are! You look fabulous with or without the wig . Lovely to see your smile and hope next week goes well
    Jacqui Jones

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally! I love your wig it looks amazing! I’m so glad you’re feeling better, I’ve been thinking about you lots! I hope to see you soon at panto rehearsal. Francesca says get well soon love Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally, your wig looks amazing! So glad you’re feeling better, I think about you lots! Hope to see you at panto rehearsals. Love Lorraine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, you look good in the wig! Rachel wants one for Christmas now! Love from Rachel and Sophy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Sally 😘 hair will grow back. You are one very brave young lady.
    Lucy had all her hair cut off in June and donated it to the Princess Trust which make the gorgeous wigs! Keep that lovely smile xx The Whalley’s xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing with and without your wig Sally as a class we are verry happy to have seen you the other day xxxx from Abby

    ReplyDelete