Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 24 May 2018

Unexpected guests......

This morning we went to the proton centre like usual but when I walked out of proton I looked over my left shoulder and saw my Nan and Grandad (Mum's Mum and Dad)! WOW!!! We certainly wasn't expecting that!!!

They arrived late last night and they are staying until Monday.











On Friday we took them to Grugapark & went on the little train.













At Grugapark we also went up a really tall tower where we could see the whole hospital from the top!


On Saturday it was my Grandad's birthday. Happy Birthday Grandad!!!
We went to Werden by the River Ruhr. We all went on a pedalo, which was really fun!!! It was an extremely hot day!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise! Hope you are feeling better 😃

    ReplyDelete