Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 21 May 2018

Monday 21st

Monday is a bank holiday here!!!

Milly and Mum went swimming at the open air pool (50M long) Milly is trying to continue her training schedule, her coach has sent her a program to follow. Mum was having trouble keeping up with her!!

I was in my wheelchair on the side with today's program and was giving the next instruction.



It was very hot that day!

On the way back we called for Pizza, they are so big Milly and me have one between us!




Tuesday - Well back to my protons....

I had my protons in the morning and still feeling very tired we went to Ruttenscheider and had some lunch at a small cafe.
We then went back to the apartment as I was very sleepy.



These protons are really making me tired so they must be having an effect!



Wednesday - More Protons  BUT AT 7:30 in the morning! Far too early for me (I'm tired)
Went back to the apartment after protons and went back to bed!
We had some lunch then took the tram to Steele and had an afternoon ice-cream!










No comments:

Post a Comment