Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 15 March 2018

Time to Shine

I have been nominated for an award  "Child of Courage "

The awards evening is at Chorley Town Hall tonight.

All the children who had been selected for the final got an award and I was one of them!



When we got there we realised it was being hosted by Steve Marsh from the Rock FM Breakfast Show!

He was also BIG COOK in children's program Big cook Little cook!


I was really excited to meet him as I listen to him every morning on the radio!

During the interval I got to meet him and he promised to give me a shout out on the radio!


A big thank you to Kirsten and her Mum Gill for nominating me....



2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog and what you've been through, it's clear you have bucketfuls of courage! Well done Sally 👏😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravery award Sally,yeeeees, you are brave beyond measure. You are a veeeery special young lady who shines veeeery brightly. Your blog is amazing & it will surely help anyone who is travelling a similar journey. Lots of love 'appy xxxx ����️����

    ReplyDelete