Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 10 March 2018

Recovering from my operation!

Friday 9th March

At 5am this morning my temperature spiked to 38.2. this is not good!

The doctors started giving me lots of antibiotics and paracetamol every 6 hours!

Because my temperature keeps going above 38 they are worried about infections and low immunity due to chemo, so they are moving me from a ward with 4 beds to an isolation room with just me in it!
This is much better as we have more space and our own bathroom!

The pain in my back and lung is really bad, so they are giving me paracetamol, morphine and ketamine also chirocane is being pumped directly into my back!
I also have 2 drain lines going into my back to take the fluid out of where my lung should be.

So I have 7 pipes connected to me! Very hard to sleep at night because of the pain, all the pipes and the pumps beebing all night!

 Milly came to see me this morning.


Saturday 10th march

I am starting to feel a little better and the nurses have turned the painkiller pumps down a little!
This afternoon I had a chest X-Ray to check there is no fluid in my lung. My nurse said it would be better for me to try sitting up more today so the lungs will naturally clear any fluid. I managed to sit in a chair for 45 minutes.




Milly visited me again today and she cheered me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment