Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 18 December 2017

Monday 18th December

Monday 18th December

This morning when we arrived at the hospital there were rumours that Manchester United are coming today!!! I think the parents were more excited than the kids!!!! When we went to see Dr. Brennen she confirmed that I am going to try a new expensive antisickness!!!!! After losing 3kg, today when they weighed me I had put on 0.7kg!!! When we got to my bed the nurses said that Manchester United are coming in the afternoon!!! My mum got a bit over excited!!
Lots of players came to the hospital and my ward got Romero and Valencia who got everyone a signed shirt, a scarf, a black sports bag and some chocolates!!!!
Unfortunately it took ages for the antisickness to arrive on the ward. Then I had to wait an hour after taking it before the chemo could start. So it was 5pm before I got started. Won't be an early finish on Thursday then.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment