Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 8 December 2017

Half Way There!!!!

Monday 4th December

I started my injections again today. (7 more to go now but 37/60 left altogether). I have been to school this morning.


Tuesday 5th December

This morning I went to school. So far this week I have been feeling great and full of  energy! My mum said that she wants a blood transfusion to keep up with me or she is asking for the blood to be taken out of me!


Wednesday 6th December

I went to school again this morning. Tonight I am going to Guides as well!


Thursday 7th December

Today (Thursday) I didn't go to school because in the morning the nurses came to flush my line and then I felt tired and didn't want to over do it so I stayed at home.


Friday 8th December

Today I went back to school and did 9am-1pm. Usually on a Friday everything goes wrong, like starting to feel tired but this Friday I managed to get to school and only feel a little bit tired! The only thing holding me back now, is that I have a mouth ulcer (another side effect) and it is right underneath my tongue so every time I move it it really hurts. We are half way there
so nothing is going to stop me now!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment