Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 13 December 2017

High Temperature



Monday 11th December
Today I felt tired all day. At 6:00pm I started to get a headache and my temperature was 39.6 !!!!    IF it get above 38 it means I have an infection. We rang the hospital to ask what to do and they said come straight away for antibiotics and I will have to be In for 48 hours. We arrived at Manchester Hospital at 8:30pm. At 9:00pm they gave me some antibiotics through my line.
After waiting 3 hours for a bed at 11:00pm they put is in an icolation room on ward 75 because all the beds on ward 84 were full! When me and my dad got into our room they offered me some toast because we hadn't had any tea! Then they gave me a blood transfusion over night.


Tuesday 12th December 
Some people came round the ward today with Christmas presents for everyone! The first one that I got was a box of arts and crafts and second one was some really fluffy PG's!


Wednesday 13th December
This Morning I had some breakfast and the nurses said we are just waiting for the blood results to come through and if they are ok we can go home because my temperature is back to normal again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear you've had to have an extra stay in hospital ☹️
    Are you feeling better and back home now?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you’ve not been well Sally. You never stop smiling and that makes us smile too. Sending love and hugs 😻
    Sorry we’ve not got Skype sorted with Lucy yet, promise we will get it sorted 😘

    ReplyDelete