Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 23 May 2020

Chemo Round 6

Today I started what should have been my last chemo. However, because I have to wait 6 weeks after radiotherapy before I can have a scan I have to have this round of chemo plus two more rounds as well because after I've had 8 rounds it will have been six weeks so I can have a scan. The scan will determine where we are up to and whether I need any more chemo or not.

This week has been a very busy week because I have had chemo and radiotherapy every day.
On Monday morning we went to the Christie where I had a blood test to see if my bloods are high enough to have chemo (luckily they were) and then I had my radiotherapy. We then had to go to the children's hospital to see Dr Brennan and have my chemo.
We did this every day
 and by Friday we were all so glad it was over!


No comments:

Post a Comment