Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 1 May 2020

Chemo Round 5

We weren't sure if I was going to pass my blood test this time because on Sunday I was very tired and didn't feel well. We had to ring the ward. Maybe I needed a blood transfusion? We decided I'll be alright and see how it goes tomorrow.

Monday morning came and I passed my blood test! Chemo went fine and I hardly had any side-effects. 

On the Saturday before chemo, I had an MRI scan to see if there was any further shrinkage. We hoped to get the results on Monday but they weren't ready. It got to Thursday and we still hadn't been given the results. However, on Friday morning, Dr Brennan came to give us the results and told us the tumour is HARDLY THERE!!!!!!!!!






















Compared to previous scans there is a HUGE difference!




Whilst I was having chemo, I filmed a 'Day In The Life Of Having Cancer' video for my YouTube channel. My Channel is called 'Sally Cancer'. Here is a link for my channel: Click Here
Please go like and subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment