Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 4 February 2018

Home Again!!!!!!

We got home at 7pm on Thursday and now I have 5 weeks at home!!!!!! No more VIDE chemo for me!!!!!!!
( Counting down the time )

After being stuck in the hospital all week we decided it would be a good idea to take Daisy for a walk where we can take the wheelchair so I could get some fresh air. After our walk I even felt up to having a bit of tea.





3rd Februrary

Today we had some breakfast and took Daisy for a walk round Astley Park. I usually go dancing on Saturday but I was still feeling tired.

4th February

Today I am feeling much better. It must be all the fresh air!!!! So we went for another walk. 


Later, I was back at the hospital for another MRI scan that will help plan the surgery.

1 comment:

  1. The only way is up Sally, you really are an amazing young lady.The way you write your blog is sooooo positive & we love reading it. Lots of love xxxx 'appy & Clive

    ReplyDelete