Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Going to school!

Monday 5th February

Today I felt fine so I went to school (9am-1pm). After school I went to dancing and joined in with all three classes!!! 


Tuesday 6th February

Today I also went to school 9am -1pm and after school Milly and I had our piano lesson.

Wednesday 7th February

I was still feeling fine this morning so I decided that I was well enough to do a full day at school as I knew my class were making pizzas today!!!!
I went to Guides tonight.


Thursday 8th February

This morning the nurses came to flush my line so I went into school at 10am and came out at 2.30pm even though my mum thinks I could of stayed until 3.30pm, which is when my school finishes.



Friday 9th February

Today I decided to do a full day at school.


Saturday 10th February

Today I was still feeling fine and I felt well enough to go to dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Absoloutly outstanding and inspirational young lady so very proud of you. Love from kirsten and gill.x

    ReplyDelete