Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 23 January 2020

This was not in the plan!


In October I started to have a pain in the sides of my neck.

We visited the doctors who had a look and put it down to muscle spasm from gymnastics or dancing.

It came and went over Christmas and I started to wake up in the night with it and struggled to get it comfy.

When it came up to my annual three monthly check up with Doctor Brennan for my back we mentioned my neck pain and had an MRI scan the following Thursday. We got the results back and the radiographers had found something 'unusual' on C2 in my neck. They arranged a PET scan where they inject radioactive sugar into me and then they can detect any rapid growth. A few days later we went to go and get the results and unfortunately my cancer has come back in my neck on C2!

It is Ewing's Sarcoma again but this time is very small!  I am going to have my line in next Thursday and start chemo again.


No comments:

Post a Comment