Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 28 March 2019

It's....Showtime!

Every year, my school, Parklands do a dance show. This time last year I was having my surgery & the dance show was the same week! My mum & dad spent the week driving between the hospital and home as Milly was at school and was taking part in the show. The night before I had my surgery we all went to watch Milly in the show. I decided then that next year I would be on that stage performing!

A year later I was! The show that I have always gone to watch for the past few years.

Since September, we have been having constant dance rehearsals for the show.
I took part in five dances, two were the Y7, 8 & 9 Elite Dance Team, two were Y7 dance club & one was me & three of my friends performing Rachel Platten's "Fight Song" which we choreographed ourselves & had to audition to perform it, to celebrate me winning my cancer battle.

The show has now began and we have already done 2 dress rehearsals and one performance!



No comments:

Post a Comment