Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 16 September 2018

Low Bloods...

After having a full week at school I started to feel really tired and I had picked up a cold. On Tuesday I had a blood test for chemo and the results came back as quite low (neutrophils 0.6). They have to be 1.0 for chemo. On Wednesday and Thursday I still went to school but only for a couple of hours. After school on Thursday we went to Preston Hospital for another blood test. This time my neutrophils were 0.4! On Friday we were advised for me not to go to school because of my dangerously low blood count and I was still feeling really tired. Instead, Dr. Brennan wanted me to go to Manchester Hospital for another blood test and a GCSF injection to boost my white blood cells. My neutrophils had gone even lower, 0.33 now!! I was then sent home to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment