Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 30 June 2018

Not feeling well!

Since Wednesday 27th I have started to feel very tired. On Friday 29th we decided it would be a good idea to go and have a blood test done to make sure I don't need a blood transfusion. We went to Preston hospital as it is closer than Manchester. We ended up waiting 2 hours just for a blood test! Eventually, we went home to wait for the results.

They soon rang up with the results. I don't need a blood transfusion as my bloods are fine but we had to go back to see the doctor.

We went to my school's summer fair but whilst we were there I started to have a head ache and feel really sick. Mum took me home where I was sick and had some paracetamol for my head ache.

On the way back to the hospital I started to feel a lot better and my head ache had calmed down.

We saw the doctor who said everything is fine I just need to rest!

Today I am feeling miles better just still very tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment